You will asked to pay the online course fee only after you have received the offer of acceptance from us. When you make this payment for any of our online courses, you understand that we will not refund any amount in case you drop out or do not complete the mandatory requirements of the course. However, in the event of the cancellation of the course by us, we will refund the fee amount received from you.
Refund and cancellation policy for our courses
This is a community blog by the public policy students, alumni, scholars and staff of the Takshashila Institution. The opinions are those of the respective authors and do not represent the position of the editors or that of the Takshashila Institution.
- Devolution of Power from Centre to State January 19, 2017
- The South-South Divergence on Global Environmental Regulations January 19, 2017
- Mind map of the Russian Influence Campaign on the US 2016 Presidential Elections January 17, 2017
- India needs a Guccifer of its own to play in the big leagues January 15, 2017
- Exploring Mongolia’s balancing behaviour January 10, 2017
- Boycotting Chinese goods: Impractical and harms the national interest October 13, 2016
- Allocative Efficiency vs. Social welfare March 18, 2016
- Costly Holidays September 26, 2015
- The Nuclear cake, with Kerry on top? August 5, 2014
- Rohith Vemula’s suicide—is it the Rajeev Goswami moment of NDA II? January 19, 2016
- gseo a2: While the relationship of stocks to the dollar has...
- HITESH KUMAR MAHARAJ: Very good i want to know the merits of Indian cons...
- Pulkit Singhai: Hi, Nice analysis. Please could you direct me t...
- Exploring Mongolia's balancing behaviour - Logos: […] Also read: my piece on how India’s...
- M A Aziz Khan: I think the author has touched upon a very touchy ...
Afghanistan anupam manur Bangalore bhasha China Constituent Assembly debate constitution Cyber Security DefenceEconomics devika kher econ basics economics FDI Foreign Policy GCPP Geopolitics government GPI Hamsini Hariharan hindi India inflation innovation Japan kannada Madhav Chandavarkar marathi Military Jihadi Complex MJC net neutrality Nidhi Gupta Pakistan Pranay Kotasthane public policy rbi reforms Siddarth Gore South China Sea Supreme Court The Takshashila Institution uber United States urban governance US$ Varun Ramachandra
Tweets by The Takshashila InstitutionMy Tweets
The Logos Log
The opinions expressed are those of the respective authors and do not represent the position of the Takshashila Institution